Selected FT content for executives and
learning & development
> Which way for interest rates? The US decides.
> Sponsorship deals that go wrong.
> The people who love money too much.
> Brexit risks to business: four scenarios.
> What’s driving China’s economic policy?
> Whistleblowing and companies’ compliance systems.
> How to work when your boss does not care.
Human transformation in a digital world
The transforming influence of digital technology is having a profound impact on the way society operates: watch the special event held at the Financial Times
Corporate learning is a priority for senior management
A unique survey of 600 business leaders across Europe commissioned by FT | IE Corporate Learning Alliance uncovers attitudes to investment in people
In our rapidly changing world businesses must constantly improve and evolve to gain and maintain a competitive advantage.
No one is better placed to lead corporate transformation than professionals with the experience and understanding of the forces that shape our changing business environment. With its timely and relevant customised executive learning programmes, Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance helps companies understand and put in place the changes they need to stay on top.
With our access to the world’s top business minds, leading business schools and world-renowned Financial Times journalists, FT | IE Corporate Learning Alliance is revolutionising executive learning, based on measurable outcomes and ongoing relationships.
FT | IE Corporate Learning Alliance can help your business by:
- Explaining how global trends affect your operations
- Identifying technological disruptors
- Providing an independent view of industry trends
- Facilitating effective strategy execution
- Assisting with organisational change
- Driving digital transformation
- Fostering innovative thinking
- Developing your high potential talent
- Improving functional expertise
- Advising on leadership succession planning
- Supporting management best practices