Selected FT content for executives and
learning & development
> How should companies assess the Brexit risks to business? The FT’s four scenarios provide a good way to start.
> FT analysis of what is driving China’s economic policy contains invaluable insights for foreign investors.
> A Deutsche Bank whistleblower might prompt executives to reflect on whether compliance systems achieve the desired results.
> How to work when your boss does not care: an FT columnist’s performance management advice.
A unique survey of 600 business leaders across Europe commissioned by FT | IE Corporate Learning Alliance uncovers attitudes to investment in people
In our rapidly changing world businesses must constantly improve and evolve to gain and maintain a competitive advantage.
No one is better placed to lead corporate transformation than professionals with the experience and understanding of the forces that shape our changing business environment. With its timely and relevant customised executive learning programmes, Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance helps companies understand and put in place the changes they need to stay on top.
With our access to the world’s top business minds, leading business schools and world-renowned Financial Times journalists, FT | IE Corporate Learning Alliance is revolutionising executive learning, based on measurable outcomes and ongoing relationships.
FT | IE Corporate Learning Alliance can help your business by:
- Explaining how global trends affect your operations
- Identifying technological disruptors
- Providing an independent view of industry trends
- Facilitating effective strategy execution
- Assisting with organisational change
- Driving digital transformation
- Fostering innovative thinking
- Developing your high potential talent
- Improving functional expertise
- Advising on leadership succession planning
- Supporting management best practices